The learners package is a great option for the individual who wants a set price with all the trimmings for a smooth quick solution to obtaining their learners license. This is very popular amongst parents who need assistance in helping their children to obtain a learner's license as it is an all inclusive package with all the necessary transport and assistance, so no need to take or get the kids anywhere in time, as we come to you!
Learners Packages services include:
- Taking you to the testing centre to make the booking and payment of application fee to the testing station
- Telephonic assistance to help for the preparation for the learners test
- Pre Test session at the office ( 2-3 hour session) “one on one” to improve your chances of passing the learners test drastically – enquire at office for fee applicable for the pre test
- Taking you to the license dept on the day of your learners test
Fees not included in the learners package:
Application fee (payable to the testing centre in cash)
Issueing fee of R60 cash for a valid 2 year learners document
The following needs to be taken to the testing station when making the learners licence test booking:
Id book and a copy
2x Id photos or R50 to take a set of 4 photos
R108 cash for the application fee.
Glasses if necessary to do an eye test at the DLTC (Or do an eye test for free at Specsavers and ensure they put the branch stamp on the eye test report please!!)
Proof of payment or the cash for the package payable to the driving school.
Payment method of Learners Package:
- Via E.F.T. payment to be made 1 day before Learners test booking, or
- Instructor to receive Cash payment before the Learners test booking.
First National Bank
Branch Code: 250655
Account nr: 62787298746
Name: Learners @ Olympic PTY Ltd
Reference: Please use client name and surname or invoice number
E-mail proof of payment: email@example.com
- The client needs to be available for the booking trip and the actual exam, weekdays during office hours.
- The cost of the package does not include the application and issuing fee of the testing centre.
- On the actual test day, the client must have; ID book, Study material given by Olympic and the receipt received at the testing centre as well as the issuing fee payable to the testing centre.
- You need to be 17 years of age to apply.